About this Site
The UPLB website is managed by the Office of the Chancellor - Office of Public Relations with the assistance of the UPLB Information Technology Center.
Contents of this website comes primarily from the sources below, published by the Office of Public Relations:
- UPLB Prospectus, 2012
- UPLB Annual Reports
- UPLB Horizon
- UPLB Link
Other information comes from the following:
- Office of the University Registrar
- Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Research and Extension
- Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Administration
- Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Planning and Development
- Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Community Affairs
- Office of Student Affairs
Information found in the separate websites of the colleges and units are copyrighted by the respective management teams of these websites.
Photos come primarily from current and archived collections of the Office of Public Relations and the Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Research and Extension.
Some photos appearing in the website may have come from other sources. No copyright infringement was intended and their use for the website is solely for academic and presentation purposes only.
The acceptable use of this website and all other electronic resources of UPLB is covered by the following policies, available at the UPLB ITC website:
- Republic Act No. 10175 - Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012
- Approved Acceptable Use Policy for IT Resources of the UP System
- UPLB Network ID Usage Guidelines and Terms of Service
- UPLB Chat Service Terms of Service
- UPLB Forums Terms of Service and Code of Conduct
- UPLB-ITC Procedures on Violation of Accessing Pornographic Websites
- UPLB-ITC Guidelines for Web Hosting Services