SESAM offers integrated instruction, research, and extension programs in environmental science and management. Its main thrusts are the development of science and methodologies for sustainable and productive natural resource management in cooperation with different units of UPLB.
It offers the following degree programs:
- MS Environmental Science
- Ph.D. in Environmental Science
The School conducts comprehensive research projects in the following areas:
- environmental values of agricultural farmlands,
- agro-industrial ecology,
- community-based resource management,
- biodiversity conservation,
- policy studies, and
- environmental impact assessment.
SESAM conducts comprehensive research activities in environment in relation to the community, agriculture, agro-industry, biodiversity, and policy.
School of Environmental Science and Management
SESAM Dean’s Office
(049) 536-3080/2836, T/F: 536-2251
SESAM Secretary’s Office
- Next Post: The School of Environmental Science and Management >